Cash Flow Management
A wise business owner once said, "Happiness is a positive cash flow." As a business owner, we are sure you agree. Everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out.
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating and it can even kill your business. If you've ever had to beg, borrow and steal to cover tomorrows payroll you know what we mean.
Please schedule a 15-minute telephone appointment at https://remotebusinesssolutionsinc.org/Appointments.php to discuss your needs and concerns about managing your cash flow effectively. Jeanine will call you at the time and date arranged. A services proposal with pricing will follow if appropriate and requested.
Jeanine's cash management service allows you to...
- know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to help you develop a cash flow projection for you. Jeanine's vendors / contractors and learning how to use the tools on your Intuit QuickBooks accounting system can help you ...
develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and l
Long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
Jeanine's contractors can also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You may also get or consult about ...
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash
Any help with cash flow management starts with scheduling a 15-minute phone call appointment on the Appointments page of this website. Jeanine will call you at the scheduled time and date to evaluate your needs and to discuss your questions and concerns about cash flow management. A services proposal will follow if appropriate and requested.